IIPM PUBLICATION AND EDITORIAL

IIPM-Most Respected B-School In South Asia

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

'While woman'

Working against criminals and poachers is hazardous business. Is it especially difficult for a ‘white’ woman?
Actually, being a ‘white woman’ worked greatly to my advantage, because when I posed as a decoy buyer, no criminal suspected I was working with government enforcement agencies. They also of course had no idea that I could speak the language and that I knew a lot of about Indian wildlife. In many ways I was tailor made for this!
For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source : IIPM Editorial, 2007

An IIPM and Professor Arindam Chaudhuri (Renowned Management Guru and Economist) Initiative

Labels: , , , , , ,


Rashmi Bansal Publisher Of JAMMAG Magazine Caught Red-Handed, for details click on the following links:-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home